Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Don't Wanna!

Definition of Fuss:
Webster's defines a "fuss" as follows - both noun and verb (1.) to have or throw a fuss and fit / to be a little fusspot / snapshot of a hissy fit / to figuratively or literally roll around on the floor thrashing one's arms and legs in an immature display of humanness. (2.) Any member of the judiciary or bar association.

Writing is as easy as advising others on what to do, it's following one's own advice and taking one's own medicine that's hard. So, to segue smoothly from the previous post, Confessions of an Unrepentant Cheese-Weasel, first let me say that I am in the process of doing what I recommend but haven't actually pulled it off yet. Secondly, let me say that I am THE proverbial fusspot, the King of Fuss, a real fuss-a-roo/fuss-a-rama, I fuss therefore I am, etc. Thirdly, since we're all God's children and children tend to fuss, I ask that you join me in vulnerability and self-honesty and proudly take your place in the ranks of God's Special Little Fussers. We're all in this together....

No comments:

Post a Comment